Climbing up the ladder of success in the field of project management is not easy these days. It takes a lot of hard work and patience because of the increased competition and professionals. However, things can become a little easier with a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. A PMI PMP certification demonstrates the knowledge and experience to bring business and IT projects to successful completion. It also improves your project management skills and makes you better at handling projects. Recent surveys have proved that project management training can increase the success rate of any project by 26% and 67% believes that it contributes to better project performance.
Researches have proved that projects allocating 7% of the budget towards training are more successful than projects where only 4% of the budget went to training. The average salary offered to a PMP certified professional is USD 116,094.
Let us now introduce you with the PMP certification exam objectives:
- Initiation (13%)
- Planning (24%)
- Executing (30%)
- Monitoring and Controlling (25%)
- Closing (8%)
The PMP certification provides project management and managerial skills to complete projects on time, within the scope and under budget.
Here are some of the skills and knowledge areas covered in the PMP certification exam:
- Leading and directing cross-functional teams
- Understanding advanced project management concepts and processes
- Completing projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Applying project management methodologies and best practices to complete projects
uCertify's PMI PMP cert guide that will help you pass the PMI PMP certification exam in your first attempt.
PMP Prep Kickstarter >>>
No clue HOW and WHERE to start?
That free Ebook will show you!
Click here to get your Ebook immediately and kick start your PMP preparation! For instance you will learn which study materials you "must have" and which are optional.
You will get advice from Experts on how to start and how to set up your learning environment in a way to gain success!
Do you want a MP4PM Preview? Well, here we go:
MP4PM Project Charter Package - FREE Download!
If you are interested in a pre-taste of MP4PM you can now download our FREE MP4PM Project Charter Package!
Click on the Button below to get your Free Package immediately and kick start your next Project with that Project Charter Package!
You will get several deliverables which you can use out of the box even if you never have done MindMapping before or even do not use a Mind Mapping Software currently.
Clicl on the Button to get an overview of what you will receive with this package. I am 100% confident that you will like it.
- PMP®: The ULTIMATE prep tools just became even BETTER! [EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF!] - September 11, 2020
- Get the ULTIMATE prep tools to become a PMP® before the CHANGE takes place! [and earn 15% OFF – EXCLUSIVE] - August 1, 2020
- Ace Your PMP® Exam With The World’s Most Popular PMP® Training Course in 2020! – 15% OFF! - August 1, 2020
- Get the ultimate (PrepCast) PMP® Exam Simulator and earn an exclusive 15% OFF! - August 1, 2020
- How to Prepare for the PMP® Exam in 30 Days - August 1, 2020
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de