Exclusive Offer – only this Month, act now!: 10% off the most popular “PM PrepCast Elite” – the PM PrepCast PLUS the PM Exam Simulator!
Here is what you will gain from using PM PrepCast in your PMP Exam preparation:
- Increase your chance of passing the PMP® Exam. You will receive real-world examples to help you truly understand the PMP® exam concepts. Simple memorization won’t gets you there. Plus, our course makes you a better project manager, too.
- Study anywhere and reduce your study time because you can maximize your day by listening anywhere your tablet or smart phone goes. For instance, you can listen when you drive to work when you are outside riding your bike, or watch a lesson over lunch, as you are sitting on the bus or when you are waiting in line at the post office. It’s the anytime study miracle!
- You hear everyday English and not the very difficult to understand language from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- You hear 10 lessons on Applied PMP® Concepts, based on student and expert feedback. These interviews with experts translate the concepts into everyday project management situations that you can relate to.
- You hear from some recent PMP® exam takers: Learn their best practices on how to apply, study and pass the exam the first time.
- It’s simple to get through – You’ll find that the 47 processes and 10 knowledge areas from the PMBOK® Guide are not as difficult as they may seem.
- You will understand Earned Value Techniques and be able to answer questions about them confidently.
- You learn the concept, tools & techniques that are not covered in the PMBOK® Guide but required for the exam without having to read dozens of other books.
- You maximize your efforts with our valuable PMP® Exam Study Tips.
- It’s mobile! Carry The PM PrepCast with you as your “Personal PMP® Trainer” whenever you want to study, wherever you go.
- Your studies will be more enjoyable and go smoother & faster, but most of all… they will be easier! It’s guaranteed!
Best-selling product that has helped thousands of Project Management Professional (PMP)® aspirants pass the PMP® exam – The PMP Exam Simulator!
Here are the awesome key features of the PMP Exam Simulator:
♦ Access detailed exam reports, explanations and references
♦ Exam-like questions, developed by a team of 7 certified Project Managers
♦ Timed mode, learning mode and real exam mode
♦ Practice exams on your preferred device. Anytime. Anywhere.
♦ Certified project managers provide answers to your questions
♦ Questions are updated to the latest Project Management Institute (PMI)® exam content outline
♦ Access countdown only starts when you take the first exam
♦ Unsure about an answer? Mark it like on the real exam
♦ Identify your weak areas with detailed and in-depth statistics
♦ Practice anytime from anywhere. No installation necessary
♦ Retake each exam as many times as you like for practice
♦ Screen layout and functions correctly mimic the real exam
The PM Exam Simulator™ gives you an “insider’s view” of the actual PMP Exam. Practice on 1,800 highly realistic PMP Exam sample questions based on the current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Prepare “like real” with the 90-day access as often as you want. Read detailed explanations alongside all answers and learn why your answer was / was not correct. Learn useful test taking strategies with The PM Exam Simulator and pass the PMP Exam on your first try!
We have conducted a PMP EXAM prep guidance program for all new PMP aspirants (so, People like you, i guess 😉 ).
This program works like your very own, well structured and feature-rich PMP Exam study plan! You do not need to create a study plan on your own. Instead, trust on the experience of hundreds and thousands of already being PMPs.
In the Q&A section – which is included in our Module about the upcoming changes which is part of our Exam prep guidance program – we do answer all the following questions (and more):
What are the known Facts?
What will be New in the 6th Edition of the PMBOK Guide®?
What are the Impacts on PMP Aspirants?
What about Updated PMP Exam Prep Materials?
What if I’ve already Got MY PMP Certificate?
… many more …
In addition we have commented all the facts based on our yearlong experiences (just Updated!). And of course you can ask your own questions within the comments section and we will do our best to answer them to your satisfaction. And may be we will add your question also to our Q&A collection!
- Six-Week Live PMP® Exam Coaching Program with Dan Ryan [get exclusive Discount NOW!] - May 22, 2018
- Get the 6th Edition aligned PMPrepCast (and Simulator) at special launch price! - May 7, 2018
- PMP Exam sample Question #1 - April 25, 2018
- Get the NEW PMPrepCast (incl. Simulator) at special launch price! – just this month! - April 13, 2018
- PMP® Exam Version 6 Deluxe Coaching Program with Dan Ryan – PRE ORDER NOW (with Discount!) - April 13, 2018
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de