A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition is the latest version of this leading global resource for project managers. New to the Sixth Edition, each knowledge area will contain a section entitled Approaches for Agile, Iterative and Adaptive Environments, describing how these practices integrate in project settings. Other content enhancements include more emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, including discussion of project management business documents, and information on the PMI Talent Triangle® and the essential skills for success in today’s market. Also new this year is the Agile Practice Guide. Together, these publications deliver comprehensive information on key project delivery approaches—predictive, agile, and hybrid.
(A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide-Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle can be ordered here! )
For detailed information about the changes and the impacts on actual PMP exam aspirant please refer to our article:
As a PMI Member you can download the new guides from the PMI website; here are the links to the download pages where you have to login and then scroll to the bottom of the pages where you find the download option.
Note: The PMBoK Guide download comes in companion with the Agile Practice Guide!
If you are not a PMI Member yet, you need to order the paper version of the books at Amazon for instance:
- 12 Most Popular PMP Study Materials for your PMP Exam Preparation – aligned with PMBoK Guide 6th Edition - March 10, 2018
- Best PMP Exam Simulator available for 6th Edition NOW! – Get 20% OFF – short time only! - March 2, 2018
- How to become PMP exam ready – use THIS ultimate prep tool bundle! [Discount inside! – only short time left!] - February 23, 2018
- How to become PMP exam ready – use THIS ultimate prep tool bundle! [excl. Discount inside!] - February 2, 2018
- You need a PMP prep BOOST to get exam ready before change? Then this is for YOU! Two-Day Live PMP Coaching - January 22, 2018
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de