A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition is the latest version of this leading global resource for project managers. New to the Sixth Edition, each knowledge area will contain a section entitled Approaches for Agile, Iterative and Adaptive Environments, describing how these practices integrate in project settings. Other content enhancements include more emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, including discussion of project management business documents, and information on the PMI Talent Triangle® and the essential skills for success in today’s market. Also new this year is the Agile Practice Guide. Together, these publications deliver comprehensive information on key project delivery approaches—predictive, agile, and hybrid.
(A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide-Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle can be ordered here! )
For detailed information about the changes and the impacts on actual PMP exam aspirant please refer to our article:
As a PMI Member you can download the new guides from the PMI website; here are the links to the download pages where you have to login and then scroll to the bottom of the pages where you find the download option.
Note: The PMBoK Guide download comes in companion with the Agile Practice Guide!
If you are not a PMI Member yet, you need to order the paper version of the books at Amazon for instance:
- The ULTIMATE prep tool bundle to become a PMP®! – get 10% OFF now! - September 3, 2018
- Top 10 reasons why to choose an online project management course! Get 40% OFF while autumn SALE! - August 29, 2018
- Ultimate PMP® Exam Simulator is full packed again! 1600 Questions – get 10% OFF – only 2 days left! - August 29, 2018
- 2 Day Live PMP® Coaching Program with Dan Ryan [get exclusive Discount NOW!] - July 4, 2018
- The ULTIMATE prep tool bundle to become a PMP® ! [Discount only few days left!] - June 25, 2018
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de