PMP Exam will change
January 02nd 2021!
Start your preparation NOW and become a PMP BEFORE the change!
PMI will change the PMP Exam from January 02nd 2021 on, based on the PMP Exam Content outline PMI has released in June 2019! For further information you might check out the official PMI Website HERE!
So you have now to decide when you will take the PMP Exam? Before the change takes place and based on the current prep materials OR after the change?
We do STRONGLY recommend going for the EXAM BEFORE the Change!
You are asking yourself right now, “Where do I start to guarantee I pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam in 30 days and before the Exam Change in Dec takes place”?
Be patient, stay calm, and continue to read this quick article to understand the steps of this process – how each step leads to the next. So remember – finish one step before starting the next to prevent yourself from becoming overwhelmed. Preparing for the PMP exam will take daily dedication to study and understanding the material.
Preparing for the PMP Exam takes time and while I do NOT advocate a fast approach, sometimes there are “legitimate” reasons that require you to sit for the exam within 30 days (or sooner). The upcoming change might be such a reason!
What follows are key steps, processes, and resources that, along with your dedication, will allow you to prepare for and pass the PMP exam in 30 days (or less). Here is what the article contains:
- 1. How to Get a PMP Certification Fast?
- 2. How to Pass the PMP in 30 days?
- 3. How to Pass the PMP in 10 days?
- 4. Need your PMP Fast? Think again!
- 5. So, what is the Best Way to Pass the PMP Exam?
to read the complete article please follow the link:
To manage the PMP Exam preparation within that short time, you will need either a very good self-paced Online Course or a professional online Exam Simulator or - and that would be the best solution to assure Exam success in that special situation - the Bundle of both:
Probably the best tool to prepare for the PMP exam in the remaining time is the "PMPrepCast ELITE". That is the combination of the leading PMP online course "PMPrepCast" PLUS with the also leading PMP Exam Simulator "PM Exam SImulator"!
This Tool Bundle is exclusively available limited time with a special community discount of 15%!
(You will find no better Deal for this ELITE Bundle out there!)
Don't hesitate and get now the best price for the best tools for PMP exam preparation out there!
This exclusive Offer ENDS in:
For the Bundle
(Online Course PLUS Simulator):
For the Simulator only:
Exclusive Offer – only limited time, act now!: Get the most popular “PM PrepCast Elite” – the PM PrepCast PLUS the PM Exam Simulator at a special price!
Here is what you will gain from using PM PrepCast in your PMP Exam preparation:
- Increase your chance of passing the PMP® Exam. You will receive real-world examples to help you truly understand the PMP® exam concepts. Simple memorization won’t gets you there. Plus, our course makes you a better project manager, too.
- Study anywhere and reduce your study time because you can maximize your day by listening anywhere your tablet or smart phone goes. For instance, you can listen when you drive to work when you are outside riding your bike, or watch a lesson over lunch, as you are sitting on the bus or when you are waiting in line at the post office. It’s the anytime study miracle!
- You hear everyday English and not the very difficult to understand language from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- You hear 10 lessons on Applied PMP® Concepts, based on student and expert feedback. These interviews with experts translate the concepts into everyday project management situations that you can relate to.
- You hear from some recent PMP® exam takers: Learn their best practices on how to apply, study and pass the exam the first time.
- It’s simple to get through – You’ll find that the 47 processes and 10 knowledge areas from the PMBOK® Guide are not as difficult as they may seem.
- You will understand Earned Value Techniques and be able to answer questions about them confidently.
- You learn the concept, tools & techniques that are not covered in the PMBOK® Guide but required for the exam without having to read dozens of other books.
- You maximize your efforts with our valuable PMP® Exam Study Tips.
- It’s mobile! Carry The PM PrepCast with you as your “Personal PMP® Trainer” whenever you want to study, wherever you go.
- Your studies will be more enjoyable and go smoother & faster, but most of all… they will be easier! It’s guaranteed!
For the Simulator only:
This exclusive Offer Ends in:
Best-selling product that has helped thousands of Project Management Professional (PMP)® aspirants pass the PMP® exam – The PMP Exam Simulator!
Here are the awesome key features of the PMP Exam Simulator:
♦ Access detailed exam reports, explanations and references
♦ Exam-like questions, developed by a team of 7 certified Project Managers
♦ Timed mode, learning mode and real exam mode
♦ Practice exams on your preferred device. Anytime. Anywhere.
♦ Certified project managers provide answers to your questions
♦ Questions are updated to the latest Project Management Institute (PMI)® exam content outline
♦ Access countdown only starts when you take the first exam
♦ Unsure about an answer? Mark it like on the real exam
♦ Identify your weak areas with detailed and in-depth statistics
♦ Practice anytime from anywhere. No installation necessary
♦ Retake each exam as many times as you like for practice
♦ Screen layout and functions correctly mimic the real exam
The PM Exam Simulator™ gives you an “insider’s view” of the actual PMP Exam. Practice on 1,800 highly realistic PMP Exam sample questions based on the current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Prepare “like real” with the 90-day access as often as you want. Read detailed explanations alongside all answers and learn why your answer was / was not correct. Learn useful test taking strategies with The PM Exam Simulator and pass the PMP Exam on your first try!
This exclusive Offer Ends in:
For the Simulator only:
All those tips and even more PLUS a structured study guide PLUS additional checklists (like an “Exam Day Count down” for instance …) PLUS Expert advice PLUS a great community of PMP aspirants … this all you can get by enrolling in our completely FREE “Project Manager’s Exam Prep Guidance” –Program:
More than 3,500 PMP aspirants already joined us!
PMP Prep Kickstarter >>>
No clue HOW and WHERE to start?
That free Ebook will show you!
Click here to get your Ebook immediately and kick start your PMP preparation! For instance you will learn which study materials you "must have" and which are optional.
You will get advice from Experts on how to start and how to set up your learning environment in a way to gain success!
Do you want a MP4PM Preview? Well, here we go:
MP4PM Project Charter Package - FREE Download!
If you are interested in a pre-taste of MP4PM you can now download our FREE MP4PM Project Charter Package!
Click on the Button below to get your Free Package immediately and kick start your next Project with that Project Charter Package!
You will get several deliverables which you can use out of the box even if you never have done MindMapping before or even do not use a Mind Mapping Software currently.
Clicl on the Button to get an overview of what you will receive with this package. I am 100% confident that you will like it.
- Become a PMP with uCertify’s Online Resources - April 24, 2020
- Review of uCertify’s PMI-PgMP Online Course - April 24, 2020
- Get the ULTIMATE prep tools to become a PMP® before the CHANGE takes place! [and earn 15% OFF – EXCLUSIVE] - April 1, 2020
- Get the ultimate PMP® Exam Simulator and earn an exclusive 15% OFF! - April 1, 2020
- How to Prepare for the PMP® Exam in 30 Days - March 20, 2020
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de