Anytime. Anywhere. Any Device.
Best Simulator for the CAPM Exam in the web
Prepare for and feel 100% confident to pass your Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam by using The CAPM® Exam Simulator.
The simulator gives you access to 750 realistic CAPM exam sample questions (5 exams) in an online environment. Question difficulty and style is very close to any question that you will encounter on your actual exam. A team of certified project managers (one of them was even a former volunteer who developed questions for the Project Management Institute (PMI)®) not only developed all questions to be as close to the real things as possible, but they are also updated them to the latest CAPM Exam Content Outline as well as the most recent PMBoK® Guide.
We also regularly review lessons learned from recent exam takers to identify any new exam trends in order to update our question pool, and it’s the only simulator that offers Live Feedback™!
As a student who is using The CAPM Exam Simulator for exam preparation you will immediately benefit in the following ways:
Perfect for active PMs
Manage your exam time
Reduce study time
- Most importantly: Feel 100% Ready to take your exam!
– you will also receive the following bonus items absolutely free:
Advanced PMI® Exam Strategies (Email Course)
Sample Exam Score Worksheet (XLS)
Contact Hours Worksheet (XLS)
Access to online discussion forums
- Get the NEW PMPrepCast (incl. Simulator) at special launch price! – just this month! - April 13, 2018
- PMP® Exam Version 6 Deluxe Coaching Program with Dan Ryan – PRE ORDER NOW (with Discount!) - April 13, 2018
- 12 Most Popular PMP Study Materials for your PMP Exam Preparation – aligned to PMBoK Guide 6th Edition - March 10, 2018
- Best PMP Exam Simulator available for 6th Edition NOW! – Get 20% OFF – only 2 days left! - March 2, 2018
- How to become PMP exam ready – use THIS ultimate prep tool bundle! [Discount inside! – only short time left!] - February 23, 2018
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de