This is Part 1/3 of my Webinar Series about using Mind Mapping for Projectmanagement at Biggerplate. Enjoy watching! Any Feedback in the comments down below is highly appreciated.
This webinar was recorded for Biggerplate PRO members. Save $10 on Annual PRO membership ($29) using the code MARKUS10 today to access the full archive of webinars!
To find out more, visit https://www.biggerplate.com/PRO
This is the first of three webinars exploring the benefits and advantages of using mind mapping to apply the PMI PMBoK Guide project management processes. In this webinar I will explore the benefits of mind mapping in general, for project management in specific and introduce the MP4PM Framework in detail.
Not a member at Biggerplate yet?
Get 10$ Discount!
Use discount code "MARKUS10" while sign up and receive a nice and exclusiv discount!
Should we inform you if MP4PM will be kicked off?
Do you want a MP4PM Sneak Preview?
MP4PM Project Charter Package - FREE Download!
If you are interested in a pre-taste of MP4PM you can now download my FREE MP4PM Project Charter Package!
Click on the Button below to get your Free Package immediately and kick start your next Project with that Project Charter Package!
You will get several deliverables which you can use out of the box even if you never have done MindMapping before or even do not use a Mind Mapping Software currently.
Clicl on the Button to get an overview of what you will receive with this package. I am 100% confident that you will like it.
- Get this ULTIMATE prep tool to become a CAPM® BEFORE the change takes place! [10% OFF – NOW!] - July 26, 2019
- Get the ULTIMATE prep tool to become a PMP® before the CHANGE takes place! [10% OFF – NOW!] - July 22, 2019
- PMI-ACP® – use this ULTIMATE prep tool to become a certified Agile Practitioner – get 10% OFF! Only few HOURS left! - July 1, 2019
- Get the ultimate PMP® Exam Simulator and earn 10% OFF this month! [LAST CHANCE – only short time left] - June 1, 2019
- Mindmapping for Project Management – Part I (Free On-Demand Webinar) - May 28, 2019
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de